SL avatar Jolly Heron, creator of the IdeaShape forums, invites interested parties to join one or more MSN groups, as described in a post in that forum quoted below:
Hipihi Group: Hipihi@msn.com
Secondlife Group: Second.Life@msn.com
uWorld Group: U.World@msn.com
How to join and make the group work ?
1. Add the group account like you would an individual account
2. Open the chat window of the account the same as you would an individual account
3. Click the nudge icon(the third face icon) above the input window
4. Click ‘Accept’ before ‘(Alt+C)’ in the prompt information
5. Now the chat window should be extended to the right
6. On the right, you can see the group’s announcement in the first tab with a horn (speaker, bullhorn) icon
7. On the right, you can see the member list of the group in the second tab with a head icon
8. On the right, you can see the chat history in the third tab with a clock icon
9. You don’t need to care about the other icons too much.
10.It’s should be working ok now. All your input shuld be seen by any members in the group.
The IdeaShape forums are located at http://www.ideashape.cn .